Sitting at work throughout the day at a desk all day is a dangerous thing, and not just because I’m sitting. (I actually have an exercise ball, which I like to think helps.)
I have three groups of one-two punches that I ask myself to remain focused:
– What are my top three goals for the day?
– Are those goals the highest impact goals I can have?
– Am I being efficient?
– Am I sacrificing efficacy to appear efficient?
– Am I being the best I can at what I’m doing?
– Is what I’m doing the best thing I can be doing?
Now, less is more, but I bet there are some good questions that I’m missing. Any that you ask yourself?